2009 Approaches ...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Well today is the last day of 2008. A year that really tried to beat the life out of me. And is still trying to up to this last day. I was looking forward very much to the end of this year. Not only because I was ready to get rid of the end of 08 but because I would be spending it at home in Tobago. But as usual I don't ever get things to work out as I wanted.

I have this psychic power that I need to tap into more at times cause I surely saw this coming since Sunday. I tried so much not to fall into the hole that started to open then, but I guess regardless of how u try, what's destined for you happens.

So the New Year is quickly approaching and I had hoped to ring it in happy, with the people that have helped me through 2008 in a positive light. It won't be so. Lol. What can I say, I can't control everything can I? And me trying to resolve things usually end up in me creating more unnecessary happenings.

Here's to everyone having a Prosperous New Year. I pray that things good will be in abundance for all. It seems like even my 2009 will be a totally different year than I expected, but I have to roll with the punches.

Have a good one!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 9:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Aye thanks Penze ... and have a good one too girl! :-)

December 31, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Post a Comment